1) All fees (Tuition, Development, Sports, Computer, Laboratory, Transport, Extra co-curricular activities etc.) will be charged on Quarter Basis
2) krishna academy is no profit no loss school and intends to recover maximum operating cost. Fees curriculum is made such that no burden of educating the student should be felt by the parent. Fees is affordable for parents.
3) All fees must be paid before or on the date mentioned in the fee card.
1) Applications for admissions should be made through the Admissions form @ Rs 200/- available in school office or downloaded through net from 30 July 2020 and amount of Rs /- payable at the time of deposit of admission form.
2) No admission will be considered until all the documents are submitted
3) Parents/Guardians must give an undertaking, in writing that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the school as made from time to time
4) The School does not bind himself to furnish any reason for rejecting any application
5) Parents are requested to come along with their ward to visit the office for any admission
6) Fees are payable as per rules of school
* Nursery : 2 years 6 months and above as on 1st day of the academic session
* K.n. - I : 3 years 6 months and above as on 1st day of the academic session
* K.n. - II : 4 years 6 months and above as on 1st day of the academic session
* Class I : 5 years 6 months and above as on 1st day of the academic session
* Class II : Onwards the students will be given admission on the basis of Report book of previous school & T.C./SLC
* However Admissions for Academic session 2017-18 only opens for Nursery to UKG and no test or interview will be conducted.
* For Class 1 to 10 admissions will be given only on vacant seat, if any
* Other details about admission procedure can be obtained from the admission count